Sunday, November 13, 2011

Teaching English In Mongolia?

Part of my plan for college is to spend a semester or two studying abroad. That will give me an awesome chance to experience news things and have some awesome adventures. There are plenty of websites online that provide links to organizations offering overseas internships and studying. One I ran across was offering internships to go teach English in places like Nepal, Mongolia, Ghana, and many other places. Hmmm. Teaching English. I'm pretty sure I can do that. Looks like I found a skill of mine that is quite valuable to others. Anyways, I think that going on one of these trips would be the coolest thing. Not only would I be doing something useful but I would also be able to go experience some cool stuff! The program I'm most interested in is the one in Mongolia. Mongolia sounds so fantastic with it's quirkiness, vast open spaces, steppelands, yurts, yaks, and karaoke loving citizens. Truly an adventure! Maybe someday it will come to fruition. Who knows. For now it is simply a dream.

My post is short today because I need to work on memorizing the Formula of Chalcedon. And, on an even sadder note, the Baltimore Ravens lost to the Seahawks today. Very sad.

God Bless,
Stanley

3 comments:

  1. Hah! I already did my Formula of Chalcedon... Sucker!
    On a more important note, what do you think abou how America has solved the " religion in schools" question?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a major problem with that question. That problem is that the question of religion in schools has NOT been solved. I will write about that after I get around to another topic I had in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! the reason I worded the question that way is because I know America hasn't solved it.

    ReplyDelete