Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sorry to Disappoint

Yes, sorry to disappoint. I don't have the time tonight for an in depth theme to pursue. I have memorization I need to do this evening. However, I have finished the first brief section of my story and I will be posting it tomorrow. The title of my work will be "The Incredible Account of My Employment in a Sanitarium." I may choose to change the title if a sufficiently better one pops into my mind. But for now, that is it. I will attempt to post sections of it as I finish them, but they will not be consecutive. I'm going to set a goal for one section a week. So, I'll try to hold myself to it. Hope you have a good evening and I hope you will enjoy the first installment tomorrow!

God Bless,
Stanley

2 comments:

  1. I listened to this interview with the author Nathan Wilson who just published "The Dragons Tooth>" It was a really interesting interview. He talks a lot about how he learned to becaome a successful writer. I thought you might enjoy it and get some ideas as well.

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/1smartmama/2011/11/16/the-importance-of-stories-with-author-nathan-wilson#.TsOkcVMHLlc.twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interesting that was marked was a mistake when I tried to click on the comments.

    ReplyDelete