Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Say No To Oxygen!

The cause of oxygen addiction has recently come to my attention. My friend Josiah came to me to confess his addiction to this horrid substance. I had to admit that I struggled with this problem as well so we were able to talk things over. After pleading on Josiah's part, we finally agreed to go into a rehab facility. Today, I am completely oxygen free and I've been that way for 3 months. Josiah has been just as successful as I have. Now, I want to reach out to others with the same problem. Together we CAN conquer this menace. Join the fight today against oxygen and it's addictive powers!

5 comments:

  1. Drugs? Tabacco? Alcohol? But now OXYGEN? nice goin' Josaih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be a realist but it needed to be said. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But here is my subjectivist point of veiw.
    If you use oxygen because it's true for you, then use it, your opinion doesn't affect me.
    Bwaahahahahahahaaahaahaha

    ReplyDelete