Thursday, November 3, 2011

Occupy Racism

Ever heard of Steven Crowder? You really should have. He's a solid Conservative commentator that I have followed for years now. He's also a hilarious comedian and actor. His videos used to be a lot more comedy oriented but also made many great points. I'd suggest going and looking at his older videos on his YouTube page. Recently, he made a video called Occupy Racism - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsUKObvjIFs

So, here it is. I am posting a link to a page full of links to videos on youtube of Occupy Wall Street members committing acts of racism and hate.
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/occupy-wall-street---press-ignores-the-bad-racismrape/question-2256041/

I am tired of being called a racist for disagreeing with Obama! It's a smokescreen for a lack of any real arguments. It's very frustrating! Oh well, I expect nothing less from liberals...

God Bless,
Stanley

1 comment:

  1. Your racist for being white. I find that the common misconception is that when a white person doesn't like a black person, no matter what or who the black person is, it's the white man at fault.

    ReplyDelete